Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
JustanotherdayonthefarmTweets by farmgal1800
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Strawberry Pineapple Jam Recipe
- 12 Ways to Use Rhubarb with Recipes
- Homegrown Peanuts -Zone 5
- Lilac Jelly and Drying
- Sheep Milk Icecream..
- Making homemade wool tags for the garden
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
Got a Question or Blog Post Idea for me?
This entry was posted in At the kitchen table. Bookmark the permalink.
Dividing rhubarb and replanting. 🙂
LOL.. yes.. wink.. ducks head.. puts it on the list!
What is your favorite vegetable and ways you preserve and prepare it.
Sent from my iPhone