The wonderful and Amazing Eve in the flesh! She is a Freakin Flower 🙂 I am not kidding when I say, I own ALL her books.. Ok, anyone who has been reading know, I love books and if you remember my bucket list for 2015 There were 50 awesome amazing writers, the book signing was crazy and fun, the speed date event was so fun but way to fast! Romancing the Capital 2015 was a smashing success! Some of the fun .. and yes, I am now the proud owner of a cleavage bunny lol This was my outfit for the Friday night dress up event, another great photo with a Fab Writer.. S. E. Smith I have a great photo with Ashlyn Chase that I will add, we took it on her phone and she is still traveling but will share when I get it. And we all still know how to boogie! These photos not mine, as I am up dancing in them.. can you spot me in them..
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- I have filled out my last needed paperwork, sent in my "Before and After Photo's" and I am so looking forward to my… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Ask me a question? What is my Favorite Veggie?
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Canning up some Sweet Tea Concentrate
- Ask me a question - How do you get it all done?
- Broccoli Harvest
- Master Rain Garden Paperwork..
- Feeding Back your Egg Shells to your Hens
- Drying Whole Currents
- Bulls Blood Beets
- Burdock Leaf Tea.