- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Fried Cornbread for Breakfast livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.com/2019/01/22/fri… via @farmgal 2 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Lilac Jelly
- 31 Day Self Reliance Challange Week Two Overview
- Wild Violets Recipes
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- What do you use clover for?
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Beef Barley veggie soup.. Canning
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
Sharing this nice review from a friend’s blog.. I had passed on these and went with the freeze its but I believe in second chances and it does sound like these are top lineish.. so if you are looking for … Continue reading
Sitting nested in among the Christmas Cactus and the Pontetta’s was this new little plant to me.. The frosted Fern! This wa a new to me plant.. its cute for sure. I can see the appeal, its got spruce like … Continue reading
It arrived in my mail box and I went.. ohh. the I read her post and went.. o this must be shared.. Pop on over to read jamsanpans post on her version of Carmelised Suger Apple and Sultana Pie Filling … Continue reading
We had an AMAZING garden experience this year! More bountiful by far than previous years, which we had felt were very bountiful themselves. Gardening is one of my favorite parts of homesteading. It is very satisfying to grow your own … Continue reading